Food & Nutrition Coaching
Let’s heal your gut, fix fatigue, improve sleep, and reach peak performance. We’ll teach you what to eat, when to eat it, and the supplements to take to reach your highest energy levels.
Check our reviews on Google! We guarantee you will be happy or your money back. No questions asked.
Each course participant receives a 1 on 1 virtual coaching session to talk about their unique needs.
Learn on Your Time, Anywhere
All classes are live streamed with a live chat function to ask questions. Sessions are also recorded for later viewing or for those unable to attend the scheduled time.
Learn How To Eat Healthy Without Changing Your Busy Lifestyle
What are the cleanest protein bars to eat? How can you best plan food to make it convenient yet clean? How about cooking for a family? We understand, and we’re prepared to show you how to eat clean despite your busy lifestyle.
Check us out on YouTube
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
THE TOOLS & STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR NUTRITION TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Eat Better, Perform Better Virtual Workshop is built on 4 webinars and 1 individual coaching session where you’ll learn:
- The core principles of functional sports nutrition and how this approach focuses on treating the root cause of fatigue or undesirable symptoms (i.e. is it simply macronutrient deficiencies or greater underlying problems such as mold toxicity, food sensitivities, toxins, stress, and more.
- What clean eating really looks like.
- Eating for performance- how to fuel up before and after activities.
- Understanding how the brain, gut, and rest of the body communicate
- How to free yourself from toxins both in our food and in our environment to improve metabolism as well as brain and bodily function.
- Strategies for long term success regardless of the time of year (holidays, birthdays, stressful days, and more!)
- A 30-minute 1-on-1 coaching session with a highly-experienced dietitian to discuss your personal goals and establish individualized recommendations!
See What People are Saying About Us
Our Food Blog
Subscribe for Healthy Eating Weekly Updates
Eating food without a barcode (AKA fresh and unprocessed food!) is always a great idea but when you are sprinting through an airport or hiking all...
Alright friends, this is a lesson you won’t want to sleep through! It’s time to discuss the 7 top tips to heal the gut naturally. Most of you...
What would you say if we told you that your food is at the top of the list in driving hormonal imbalances? How would you even know if you were...
Enroll in The Class Now
Please select Sunday April 5th for the date/time then select 4:00PM option. Thank you!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the live presentations be available to me for a later review?
All group meetings will be live streamed and recorded for viewing at a later time. Recorded presentations will be available to group members up to one week after the program concludes.
Am I able to use my health savings accounts (hsa) account to pay for the workshop?
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THE COURSE?
The course topics will be centered on the principles of functional nutrition, which involves a root-cause approach to addressing gut health, hormonal imbalance, or food sensitivities that may be impeding performance and overall health. A few of the topics that will be discussed include pre/post nutrition, gut health, recovery hacks, and more.
What all does my individual meeting entail?
In our 30 minute meeting, we will discuss your individual nutrition concerns and long term goals. The participant will then receive individualized nutrition and supplement recommendations to get you started towards you goals. If interested in working together beyond our time in the nutrition workshop, members will be provided a discounted rate for nutrition services.