1. Add hot water to a small, glass cup and sprinkle gelatin on top.
2. Combine both flours and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the coconut milk, maple, gelatin mixture and whisk well. (Sometimes heating the milk before mixing can help to keep the mixture warm which makes for a smoother blending process.)
4. Heat your favorite non-toxic pan to medium low heat then add a spoonful of coconut until evenly melted. Take an ice cream scooper to scoop a few portions of batter across your pan.
5. Let cook for 3-5 minutes then flip and cook for another 2-3.
6. Pancake should harden a bit in texture and turn slightly light brown. Set on plate and enjoy!
7. Top pancakes with whatever excites you most on your pancakes, almond butter and berries, 100% pure maple syrup, cacao nibs, hemp seeds etc.!
This elimination diet recipe will make roughly 6-8 mini pancakes.